We will look at how vedic astrology is considered a spiritual science in India and fits into the classical practice of Yoga. Applying astrology is rooted particularly in the understandings of the planets of our solar system, as dimensions of our own body/mind/spirit. Today we will specifically explore the planet Saturn- what it signifies in general, specifically to you, and its recent shift into the sign of Capricorn. Bring your birth data (date/time/place) if you want to see how Saturn is placed in your personal chart and have no fear. Saturn is the key to your spiritual maturity.
- This event has passed.
The Yoga of Vedic Astrology: A Second Sunday Seminar
Sun February 9th @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm- $20
Related Classes and Events
- Tue October 20th @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm|Recurring Classes and Events (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until October 27, 2020
We are open virtually with daily practice classes, specially designed small group learning programs, and private consultations via ZOOOM.
- Five Facets of a Mindful Person
- Bringing Mindfulness to Grief & Loss
- Growing Your Home Yoga Practice – Virtual Class Suggestions
- Our Departure from Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube et al
- Reflections: The Week Of My Birthday 2020
- Moore, Jung, Vedic Astrology and Current Events Part One
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Tue October 20th @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Thu October 22nd @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Sat October 24th @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm