This program is for those that are exploring a personal spiritual path and practice and want more context and community. The program weaves together many elements of what the Sol Center already offers, and creates options for a more focused track of study, discussion, and contemplation. Contemplation is essentially the inner work of embodied understanding and real world application.
- This event has passed.
Informational Discussion About The 2021 Contemplative Studies Program
December 13, 2020 @ 11:15 am - 12:15 pm- Free
Related Classes and Events
- Sun April 11th @ 2:00 pm - 3:45 pm
- Tue April 13th @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm|Recurring Classes and Events (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until May 11, 2021
We are open virtually with daily practice classes, specially designed small group learning programs, and private consultations via ZOOOM.
- In honor of our beloved Rama Jyoti Vernon
- Churning of the Ocean of Milk
- Five Facets of a Mindful Person
- Bringing Mindfulness to Grief & Loss
- Growing Your Home Yoga Practice – Virtual Class Suggestions
- Our Departure from Social Media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube et al – Social Media Distancing
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Sun April 11th @ 2:00 pm - 3:45 pm
Tue April 13th @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Fri April 16th @ 6:15 pm - 7:00 pm