Our spine houses our central nervous system which is our true core. The core is literally the most essential part or the very center of something. The word core, courage, and heart are all related. This study and practice immersion will take you deeper into the classical importance of the spine and give you new perspective on the interweaving of the physical and subtle body.
We will explore:
- Meru Dhanda, the physical spinal segments and its symbolism
- Cakras, esoteric anatomy of the spine related to consciousness
- Vagus Nerve, the compassion nerve and its relation to our mental, emotional, and spiritual evolution
- The cranio-sacral pump relationship to neurological health.
- The connection of physical practice and the classical texts of the Yoga Sutras and the Bhagavad Gita
Kristina Hook, E-RYT-500, YACEP- Teaching and studying the integration of Eastern and Western traditions since the 1980’s Kristina amalgamates information regarding the craniosacral systems, anatomy and physiology, respiratory cardiology, and mindfulness. She also brings a wealth of experience with traditional master teachers.