With awareness of the present moment, your busy mind will not be an obstacle. I heard this poem read in a meditation class, early in my mindfulness journey, and it has always stayed with me.
- The Truth is Somewhere In Between – Meditative Inquiry Process
- In honor of our beloved Rama Jyoti Vernon
- Churning of the Ocean of Milk
- Five Facets of a Mindful Person
- Bringing Mindfulness to Grief & Loss
- Growing Your Home Yoga Practice – Virtual Class Suggestions
- Our Departure from Social Media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube et al – Social Media Distancing